What LSLA Does
- Retains a full time lobbyist at the state capitol to lobby on behalf of the membership with regard to insurance related bills introduced in the legislature.
- Monitors legislation affecting the insurance industry and sends updates to LSLA Members informing them of insurance related bills under consideration in the legislature.
- Works closely with the Insurance Department and the Insurance Commissioner.
- Works closely with the Retail Agents Associations in conjunction with legislative and other insurance related matters.
- Conducts and Annual Convention and a Mid-Year Meeting.
- Promotes education within the insurance industry through Professional Scholarships and educational seminars.
- Maintains a “Full Service” website listing member information and our exclusive “Market Guide”.
- Keeps members informed via electronic mail regarding issues relating to our industry.
Join LSLA today!